Model Type:|| Sport|
Available Colors:|| Deep Black
Engine Horsepower:|| 155 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine|
Fuel Capacity:|| 15.900|
Number of Riders:|| 3|
Engine Displacement:|| 1493.800 cc|
Bore and Stroke:|| 100 mm X 63.4 mm|
Cooling System:|| Closed-loop cooling system
Pumping System:|| Racing Pump with high performance intake grate, axial flow, single stage, large hub
Storage Capacity: || 12.400 gal.|
Vehicle Length: || 127.000 in.|
Vehicle Width: || 49.000 in.|
Vehicle Height: || 45.900 in.|
Dry Weight: || 748.000 lbs.|
|Ready to Buy?|
Call 1.877.519.2500 or complete this form, and we'll find a dealer in your area:
|The coolest and most affordable way to be initiated to tow sports. Introduce the kids to your world with one of these, and you’ll be the coolest parents on the block. The high rise pylon with retractable spotter grips has been redesigned for 2009, the convex mirrors offer greater visibility, and the 17-function digital information center gives you all the info you need at a glance.
Hull and Components
- Progressive, composite - Wider, flatter, more stable and provides a drier ride.
- FRP construction - Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Bow and stern eyes - Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells - Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and and deck pads great looks.
- 3-up seat - Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler - Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital - Reports 17 key operating functions: Information Center Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Lake Temperature, Check Engine, Low Oil Pressure, Sensor Check, Hi Voltage, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, P codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security - Industry’s first digitally encoded System (D.E.S.S.TM) theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation - Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering - Assists steering during off-power, as well as (O.P.A.S.TM) off-throttle situations.
- Temporary docking loops
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Reboarding platform
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Floating safety lanyard
- Seat strap
- Grab handle
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Glove compartment
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal)
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, - 155 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable SOHC with four valves performance in fresh or salt water, increased per cylinder torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Sea-Doo Learning KeyTM - LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph.
- LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 45 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
- D-Sea-BeITM system - Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Closed-loop cooling system - Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted - Engine starts and stops with single, start/stop button user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection - Protects engine in case of turn over. System (T.O.P.S.TM)
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax propulsion system engine.
- Forward/neutral/reverse - Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes - Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum - Continuously removes water entering the siphon pumps engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all with crowned spline design operating speeds.
- Replaceable urethane - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance wear ring and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top impeller speed and less cavitation.
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Retractable ski pylon - Allows for high, secure attachment of a ski rope.
- Removable wakeboard rack - Provides easy transport of a wakeboard to the ride site.
- Wide-angle convex mirrors - Increases field of view by 32% over standard mirrors.
- Depth finder
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Additional wakeboard rack
- Mooring rope
- Sand bag (anchor)
|Intake System: Normally aspirated 52mm throttle body
Propulsion System: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
Transmission: direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
Impeller: stainless steel
Ignition: Digital inductive
Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
Hull: Progressive, composite, FRP constuction
Click here to view this product's Data Sheet.